Lauren Lamont – Ladywell
Anita was great with our cat Rayvon. He was so much more at ease than with the previous groomer (who called him ferocious!). She was really patient, giving him regular breaks whenever he was slightly irritated.
Will definitely ask Anita back if he gets matted again. But she gave us links to the correct brushes we should be using to prevent that happening too often.
Where you thinking you needed a gentle cat groomer near to me in London?
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian who just typed in a google search gentle cat groomer near to me in London? then you have definitely come to the correct place.
After reading the above feedback you can see why this cat groomer truly stands out?
- Your mobile cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is an expert cat handler, fully trained and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside. She is also a vet referred cat behaviourist.
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints EVER used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats. The best decisions will be made not based on getting the job done or money.
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns. She has just finished a work based degree at Middlesex University, focused on her feline behaviour practice. She was awarded a first.
Thank you Lauren for your ‘a gentle cat groomer near to me in London? feedback. It will help other clients book with confidence and have total peace of mind. Thank you also to Rayvon. Far from being ferocious, as the previous groomer stated, he was a gentle giant.