Grace – cat sitting Westbourne Park testimonial
I found Anita to be reliable and incredibly engaged in my cat Syd’s health and well-being. She took great care to keep her on a consistent feeding schedule, gave her lots of cuddles and played with her often, even bringing her some new toys! I received photos and videos via text during my trip, which was incredibly reassuring. When I returned my little cat was happy and healthy. Thanks Anita.
Why choose Catnips for cat sitting Westbourne Park
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live near Bayswater then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking cat sitting Westbourne Park for your cat during your travels.
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill, 10 mins from Westbourne Park and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Syd was happy with Catnips who supplied cat sitting Westbourne Park and your cat will be too!
WHY SHOULD CATS STAY IN THEIR OWN HOME?
Cats are territorial and territory is everything to them. Therefore removing your cat to a cattery or to be boarded in another home (both unfamiliar territory) is stressful for cats. The best option a cat owner has to is hire a cat sitter to visit the home everyday or to hire a live in cat sitter.