Joanne – Maida Vale
Thanks for the fact sheet, Anita (& for those wonderful videos of Sol playing, which cheered me up on my first day back at work!) The fact sheet is very interesting & useful.
We collected the keys okay, and are truly grateful for everything you did for Sol & Cleo last week. They both looked well and happy, and although delighted to see us (I’m glad to say!) bore no signs of being slightly anxious, which has happened when we’ve left them in the past.
Sol loves the toys you brought him, and we’ve all had hours of fun playing with him since we got back – he looks very youthful for his age and is really behaving like an energetic kitten again, which is lovely to see.
The texts, pictures & videos you sent put my mind at rest hugely and so I actually relaxed far more than I normally do when we’re away from them – we were really delighted and would love to ask you to look after them again next time we go on holiday (probably for a week in September, but I’ll let you know exact dates etc once we’ve booked it all).
Once again, massive thanks & see you again soon,
All the best
CAT SITTING W9
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in W9, Maida Vale, then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat sitter to care for your cat during your travels.
Why we stand out:
- We are based in the heart of Notting Hill, so 5 mins from Maida Vale and all the vets in the area know us and recommend our cat sitting service
- We have impeccable client references and any of our clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- We do not hire strangers. Catnips is a small cat sitting company and only one or two cat sitters do all of the cat sitting. These are local people that the owner of Catnips has known for over 20 years.
- Catnips has full public liability insurance
- We can take last minute bookings
- We have a key holding service so if a client has accidentally locked themselves out then this can be solved straight away because their key is being held securely and close by.
- We are open 52 days of the year
- We all love cats and understand their behaviours and patterns.
- Clients receive regular updates via any social media or text/email
Cleo and Sol were happy with Catnips cat sitting service and your cat(s) will be too!