Mary Caldwell – NW10
When I first adopted Maggie she was a crazy one year old. She was not using the litter tray and was clearly unhappy and nervous. She spent most of her days hidden under a table and was using my bed as a litter tray. Luckily I found Anita. Her help and advice were invaluable.
She saw the whole situation clearly and with her guidance and support I now still have a crazy cat who uses a litter tray, plays happily and is a joy to have around.
CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPLAINED
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Accredited cat behaviour consultant, Anita Kelsey, offers home visits in London and rest of the UK. Why book a cat behaviour consultation?
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Mary Caldwell was happy with Anita Kelsey’s cat behaviour consultation and you will be too.
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERT, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.